The Aquasoft™ P-5 Undersink Drinking Water Filtration System provides excellent protection from Chlorine, cysts, bad odours and improves taste keeping the essential minerals in your drinking water.
The Aquasoft™ P5 Undersink Filter System comes with everything you need to install, this under the sink water filter.
- The unit holds one Carbon or GAC cartridge with 1/4'' Inch push fit ports on either side
- The filter unit installs under your sink, while the faucet is installed at the corner of your sink. The provided tubing can be cut to length.
- Mount the filter unit inside your sink cabinet.
- Then from your local plumbing store, get a compression ''T'' piece or washing machine ''T'' piece valve and connect it, to your mains as an inlet feed.
- Install the included dispenser faucet on your sink or countertop.
- Cut one piece of tubing to fit between the cold water inlet "T" and the inlet of the filter unit.
- Cut the other piece of tubing to fit from the unit outlet to the dispenser faucet.
- All tubing connections are push-fit for easy installation.
- Use 1/4” water line
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down
- Allow 2-1/2” clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement
- Flush cartridge by running water through filter for three minutes at full flow
- Undercounter unit
- Carbon Block or GAC (granular activated carbon)
- Mounting hardware
- Chrome dispenser faucet
- 57" of tubing and faucet to tube adapter
Carbon block / GAC Filters reduce
- Particles such as rust down to 10 microns in size.
- Filters chlorine to improve taste and odor.
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42
Replacing your water filters
The filters are sold individually or as a set. Filters should be replaced every six months (manufacturer recommended) to keep your water filter functioning effectively. Varying geographical locations in relation to hardness levels impacts greatly the longevity of filter media expiring or ultimately blocking up. As an Aquasoft™ customer, we will select and ensure placement on a tailored filter cycle based on area, manufacturer recommendation and on our experience in this field.
At Aquasoft™ Ireland, we supply high quality filter media and NSF® certified and the Water Quality Association® brands which offer the best quality and safety in drinking Water Filtration. Aquasoft™ uses trusted brands like Watts®, Dow® Filmtec membranes, Everpure® and Doulton® when supplying, installing and servicing water filtration systems. Safety and Quality of your drinking water media should always be a first as we consume it through our bodies.
Filter reminder service*
It is important to change the filters in your water filter system on a regular basis. We will automatically put your name onto our customer database and we will notify you, so that your water filter system keeps functioning effectively. We offer this service for all drinking water systems, wholehouse & Commercial systems.
Products purchased through www.aquasoft.ie have an extended 3 year warranty for intermittent or factory defects which can occur from time to time due to human error. This extension is valid within 30 days of receipt of purchase through serial number and product registration form via Product Registration portal.
Entitles VIP's to exclusive offers and promotions available to registered members only. Register hereRemember: Any Water Filtration System that you buy is better than none, why? because your body then becomes the filter, for chlorine, fluoride and other contaminants. Any unit is a benefit! Regards Aquasoft™
|Contaminants reduction||Chlorine, Asbestos, Cysts - Cryptosporidium, Improves Taste & Odour. - Sub Micron Absolute Filtration|
|4C Filter Cartridge||0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm) Pressure Requirements: 10 psi -125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock|
|Everpure 4C Cartridge||3,000 Gallons (11,355 L)|
Aquasoft™ P-5 Water Filtration System
- Brand: Aquasoft™
- Product Code: P-5
- Availability: 14