Shipping & Returns
Aquasoft Ireland offers two shipping options with our preferred carrier An Post; Standard or Registered. When ordering items with estimated ship dates, your order will ship when the total order is complete. Please note that shipments can occasionally be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. All shipments are sent fully insured.
We currently ship to all addresses globally. We cannot ship to PO Boxes or Military APO/FPO/BFPO addresses.
Warehouse Processing Time
All orders take 1 business day for warehouse processing to ensure order accuracy.
Build Time (For Custom Products Only)
The build process for custom products typically takes 5-10 business days while Aquasoft-international custom fit and build your order to your exact specifications.
- Standard Shipping
- Please allow 3-7 business days for transit*
- An Post. Registered
- Please allow 2-3 business days for transit*
* Shipments to P.O. boxes are not permitted. For certain destinations and oversized items, your shipping options may be limited. Once your order ships, you will receive a confirmation email confirming your tracking number. When ordering items with estimated ship dates, your order will ship when the total order is complete. Please note that items in your order may ship from multiple locations and can occasionally be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
We work hard to keep our shipping charges as low as possible
Certain large or bulky items such as Board Bags, Golf Bags and Luggage are considered oversize and/or over weight by An Post. Therefore a surcharge will be charged depending on the item’s size and/or weight, in addition to our regular shipping charges. These surcharges are based solely on extra charges imposed by An Post for transporting oversize and/or overweight items.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact Customer Care for a Return Authorization (RA) number within 28 days as standard or 60 days relating to specific products mentioned by retaining receipt of the product. 60 day returns will be subject to a re-stocking and de-installation fee related to specific products mentioned. Customized product or product that has been damaged/abused may not be returned under any circumstances. For all other products, if the item is returned in the original packaging, we will provide you a refund based on your original method of payment. The product must be returned to us within 60 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that was included with the product. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
Aquasoft Ireland is pleased to be able to extend our returns policy for the Christmas/Holiday season so all purchases from November 1st to December 20th may be returned up to and including January 31st. Please remember that Aquasoft Ireland Custom Products cannot be returned once purchased.
Follow these simple steps for a refund:
- Obtain a Return Authorization number by filling in your details (order number, items you wish to return, etc) and we’ll reply with the RMA number.
- Securely package item(s) with the RMA number clearly written on the outside of the package in the original packaging (including documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration card, etc). Where ever possible please include the packing list in the box. For your security and piece of mind we highly recommend you use a traceable and insurable shipping method. Aquasoft-international cannot be held responsible for lost or damage packages.
- Once your return is received and verified, we will credit your original purchase credit card for the price of the item(s) usually within 20 business days of receipt.
- Click here to apply for a RMA Returns Number