The Everpure® under-sink Quick Fit Drinking Water and 10'' Fluoride Filtration System provides excellent protection from cryptosporidium, chlorine, Fluoride by filtering contaminants such as asbestos fibers and Giardia cysts, keeping all of the essential minerals intact in your drinking water.
The Everpure® under-sink and 10'' fluoride Filter System comes with everything you need to install, this under the sink water filter.
- The unit holds one Everpure® Quick fit cartridge and 10'' Fluoride Filter with 3/8'' Inch push fit ports on either side
- The filter unit installs under your sink, while the faucet is installed at the corner of your sink. The provided tubing can be cut to length.
- Mount the filter unit inside your sink cabinet.
- Then from your local plumbing store, get a compression ''T'' piece or washing machine ''T'' piece valve and connect it, to your mains as an inlet feed.
- Install the included dispenser faucet on your sink or countertop.
- Cut one piece of tubing to fit between the cold water inlet "T" and the inlet of the fluoride filter unit. Connect both housings together fixed tubing supplied. cut to desired length (short and tight is better)
- Cut the other piece of tubing to fit from the Everpure Quick fit cartridge outlet to the dispenser faucet.
- All tubing connections are push-fit for easy installation.
- Never use saddle valve for connection
- Use 3/8” water line
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down
- Allow 2-1/2” clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement
- Flush cartridge by running water through filter for three minutes at full flow
- under-counter unit
- Everpure® and 10'' fluoride filter - Activated alumina
- Mounting hardware
- Chrome dispenser faucet
- 57" of tubing, and faucet to tube adapter
- Pathogenic Bacteria (cholera, typhoid, salmonella, E-coli, etc.).
- Giardia, Cryptosporidium, and other chlorine resistant parasites.
- Particles such as rust down to 0.5 microns in size.
- Filters chlorine to improve taste and odor.
- Harmful heavy metals such as lead.
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean
- Everpure® NSF® Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
Information on Fluoride
- 1. Fluoride is a natural substance that comes from the element fluorine, which is found naturally in rocks and soil. Water passes through the earth and absorbs the naturally occurring fluoride. As a result, most water contains some amount of fluoride.” -Source: Water System Council.org
- 2. However this natural fluoride is not what is used to fluoridate our water supplies. Most municipal water systems add a different kind of fluoridation; Fluorosilicic acid or Hydrofluorosilicic acid to the water, up to 1.4 ppm. Both are hazardous waste material by-products of the phosphate fertilizer industry. -Source: Water System Council.org
- 3. ''Consuming excess amounts of fluoride over time can accumulate in the bones, eventually resulting in skeletal fluorosis. Skeletal fluorosis can cause pain, stiffness of the joints, damage to bone structure, calcification of ligaments, and crippling effects.” -Source: Water System Council.org
Replacing your water filters
The filters are sold individually or as a set. Filters should be replaced every six months (manufacturer recommended) to keep your water filter functioning effectively. Varying geographical locations in relation to hardness levels impacts greatly the longevity of filter media expiring or ultimately blocking up. As an Aquasoft™ customer, we will select and ensure placement on a tailored filter cycle based on area, manufacturer recommendation and on our experience in this field.
At Aquasoft™ Ireland, we supply high quality filter media, NSF® certified and the Water Quality Association® brands which offer the best quality and safety in drinking Water Filtration. Aquasoft™ uses trusted brands like Watts®, Dow® Filmtec membranes, Everpure® and Doulton® when supplying, installing and servicing water filtration systems. Safety and Quality of your drinking water media should always be a first as we consume it through our bodies.
Filter reminder service*
It is important to change the filters in your water filter system on a regular basis. We will automatically put your name onto our customer database and we will notify you, so that your water filter system keeps functioning effectively. We offer this service for all drinking water systems, wholehouse & Commercial systems.
Products purchased through www.aquasoft.ie have an extended 3 year warranty for intermittent or factory defects which can occur from time to time due to human error. This extension is valid within 30 days of receipt of purchase through serial number and product registration form via Product Registration portal.
Entitles VIP's to exclusive offers and promotions available to registered members only. Register here
|Contaminants reduction||Chlorine, Fluoride, Asbestos, Cysts - Cryptosporidium, Improves Taste & Odour. - Sub Micron Absolute Filtration|
|4C Filter Cartridge||0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm) Pressure Requirements: 10 psi -125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock|
|Fluoride Filter (Alumina)||0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm) Pressure Requirements: 10 psi -125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock|
|Everpure 4C Cartridge||3,000 Gallons (11,355 L)|
|Fluoride Filter (Alumina)||500 Gallons (1,892.71 L)|
Everpure® Quick-Fit Fluoride Filter System|FLR-01 Tap
- Brand: Pentair® + Standard 10'' Activated Alumina
- Product Code: EV9601-00/FLU10/FLR-01
- Availability: 24000