The Pentair® Everpure 4CB5-S Undersink Drinking Water Filter Replacement Cartridge
The Pentair® Everpure 4CB5-S Undersink Drinking Water Filter Replacement Cartridge provides excellent removal of chlorine, limescale build up, cysts, gardia and micro-organisms from your tap water keeping the essential minerals intact.
- Includes one Pentair® Everpure 4CB5-S Undersink Drinking Water Filter Replacement Cartridge
- Filtration Rating: 5 Micron
- Working Pressure: Min: 10psi Max:125psi
- Capacity: 6000 Gallons
- NSF Approved: Yes - NSF/ANSI Standards 42
- Turbidity Reduction: >98%
- Cartridge Life: 12 Months
- H:14.5'' D:3.25''
- Provides clear, fresh, premium quality ingredient water for great tasting cold drinking water
- Everpure's unique filter blend using activated carbon reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants
- Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 5 micron in size
- added scale inhibitor (limescale reduction)
- Reduces possible health contaminants such as asbestos fibers, limescale build up and Giardia cysts
- Does not remove fluoride
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean.
Replacing the filters
The filters are sold individually or as a set. Filters should be replaced every six months (manufacturer recommended) to keep your water filter functioning effectively. Varying geographical locations in relation to hardness levels impacts greatly the longevity of filter media expiring or ultimately blocking up. As an Aquasoft® customer, we will select and ensure placement on a tailored filter cycle based on area, manufacturer recommendation and on our experience in this field.
Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi. Service flow rate must not exceed 0.5 gpm. Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change.
At Aquasoft®, we only supply the highest quality certified brands (NSF® and the Water Quality Association®) offering the best quality and safety in drinking Water Filtration. Aquasoft® uses trusted brands like Watts®, Dow® Filmtec membranes, Everpure® and Doulton® when supplying, installing and servicing water filtration systems. Cheap non-certified filter media does not mean, I got a great deal. The risks associated with non-certified manufacturing of filter media are high when plastics, filter media, clay and glues used to form and structure cartridges and candles are not tested by the NSF®, the Water Quality Association® and its surrounding organisations which test and ensure all ingredients used are tested and re-tested for human consumption and absorption for both domestic and commercial drinking water use.
Safety and Quality of your drinking water media should always be a first as we consume it through our bodies.
Filter reminder service*
It is important to change the filters in your water filter system on a regular basis. We will automatically put your name onto our customer database and we will notify you, so that your water filter system keeps functioning effectively. We offer this service for all drinking water systems, wholehouse & Commercial systems.
Products purchased through www.aquasoft.ie have an extended 3 year warranty for intermittent or factory defects which can occur from time to time due to human error. This extension is valid within 30 days of receipt of purchase through serial number and product registration form via Product Registration portal.
Entitles VIP's to exclusive offers and promotions available to registered members only. Register here
|4CB5-S||1.67 gpm (6.34 Lpm) Pressure Requirements: 10 psi -125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock|
|4CB5-S||6,000 Gallons (22,710 L)|
|4CB5-S||Chlorine, Asbestos, Cysts - Improves Taste & Odour. - 5 Micron Filtration|
Pentair® Everpure 4CB5-S filter | EV9617-21
- Brand: Pentair®
- Product Code: EV9617-21
- Availability: 98000