The Aquasoft™ P-10 Twin Undersink Drinking Water Filtration System provides excellent protection against Lead, Chlorine, Fluoride, cysts, bad odours and improves taste from your tap water keeping the essential minerals intact.
The Aquasoft™ P-10 Undersink Filter System comes with everything you need to install, this under the sink water filter.
- The unit holds one Lead filter Adanced Plus cartridge and a Fluoride cartridge
- The filter unit installs under your sink, while the faucet is installed at the corner of your sink. The provided tubing can be cut to length.
For more Information and to view our range of Tri-flow taps click here
- Mount the filter unit inside your sink cabinet.
- Then install the provided "T" connector or saddle valve provided at your cold water faucet valve.
- Install the included dispenser faucet on your sink or countertop.
- Cut one piece of tubing to fit between the cold water inlet "T" and the inlet of the filter unit.
- Cut the other piece of tubing to fit from the unit outlet to the dispenser faucet.
- All tubing connections are push-fit for easy installation.
- Undercounter unit with either 3/8'' or 1/4'' ports as options
- Lead advanced plus cartridge 10'' (combines carbon formula with Advanced plus lead media) and Fluoride Filter 10''
- Mounting hardware
- Chrome dispenser faucet
- 57" of tubing, Saddle Valve and faucet to tube adapter
The Aquasoft™ P-10 Twin Filter Kit reduces:
- Lead, Giardia, Fluoride, Chlorine and other chlorine resistant parasites, cysts, bad odours and improves taste down to 0.5 of a micron
- NSF certified for NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for filter media carbon based only.
- Lead Reduction can be as much as 70-90% and varies on Water Quality and that filter is changed every 2,400 gallons or every 6 months.
There are two chemicals present in Irish water, Chlorine and Fluoride. It is recommended to filter these added chemicals.
Information on Fluoride
- 1. Fluoride is a natural substance that comes from the element fluorine, which is found naturally in rocks and soil. Water passes through the earth and absorbs the naturally occurring fluoride. As a result, most water contains some amount of fluoride.” -Source: Water System Council.org
- 2. However this natural fluoride is not what is used to fluoridate our water supplies. Most municipal water systems add a different kind of fluoridation; Fluorosilicic acid or Hydrofluorosilicic acid to the water, up to 1.4 ppm. Both are hazardous waste material by-products of the phosphate fertilizer industry.
-Source: Water System Council.org
- 3. ''Consuming excess amounts of fluoride over time can accumulate in the bones, eventually resulting in skeletal fluorosis. Skeletal fluorosis can cause pain, stiffness of the joints, damage to bone structure, calcification of ligaments, and crippling effects.” -Source: Water System Council.org
Replacing your water filters
The filters are sold individually or as a set. Filters should be replaced every six months (manufacturer recommended) to keep your water filter functioning effectively. Varying geographical locations in relation to hardness levels impacts greatly the longevity of filter media expiring or ultimately blocking up. As an Aquasoft™ customer, we will select and ensure placement on a tailored filter cycle based on area, manufacturer recommendation and on our experience in this field.
At Aquasoft™ Ireland, we supply high quality filter media and NSF® certified and the Water Quality Association® brands which offer the best quality and safety in drinking Water Filtration. Aquasoft™ uses trusted brands like Watts®, Dow® Filmtec membranes, Everpure® and Doulton® when supplying, installing and servicing water filtration systems. Safety and Quality of your drinking water media should always be a first as we consume it through our bodies.
Filter reminder service*
It is important to change the filters in your water filter system on a regular basis. We will automatically put your name onto our customer database and we will notify you, so that your water filter system keeps functioning effectively. We offer this service for all drinking water systems, wholehouse & Commercial systems.
Products purchased through www.aquasoft.ie have an extended 3 year warranty for intermittent or factory defects which can occur from time to time due to human error. This extension is valid within 30 days of receipt of purchase through serial number and product registration form via Product Registration portal.
Entitles VIP's to exclusive offers and promotions available to registered members only. Register here
Aquasoft™ P-10 Lead, Chlorine & Fluoride Filter System
- Brand: Aquasoft™
- Product Code: P10
- Availability: In Stock