Aquasoft® Sediment Filter Housing 10'' Clear with 3/4'' Inch female Ports either side.
If you require a 3/4'' male connector - it can be purchased by adding it to your shopping cart by clicking here
Used on new installations and as a pre-filter on water lines to act as a first defense mechanism against larger particles before entering mains or water treatment applications.Applications:
NSF® Certified & BPA Free
Filtration and treatment of water with neutral pH and drinking water.
Domestic use: Filtration and treatment of drinking water, protection of taps, boilers, washing machines and other installation.
Technical use: pre-filtration, micro-filtration; protection of pumps, heating systems, softeners, de-mineralization and chlorine removing appliances, reverse osmosis units.
- Max working pressure = 8 bar / 116psi
- Max working temperature = +45°C / 115°F
- Non-toxic materials, suitable for drinking water.
- Head and nut ring: reinforced polypropylene
- Transparent bowl: SAN
- O-ring: ETP.
- IN / OUT threads brass inserts
Sediment Filter Housing: 10'' Clear - 3/4'' Inch Ports
- Brand: Aquasoft®
- Product Code: Clear-sed-housing
- Availability: 9996