The Aquasoft™ Pumped Reverse Osmosis 6 stage under-sink drinking water filtration system offers superb quality of drinking water through your mains supply by filtering impurities and re-mineralizing your drinking water using an pH Alkaline Mineral filter.
The Aquasoft™ Reverse Osmosis 6 stage under-sink Drinking Water Filtration System comes with everything you need to install, this under the sink water filter system.
- The Quality of any Reverse Osmosis System ultimately boils down to the quality of the filtration media used.
- At Aquasoft™ Ireland, we supply high quality filter media, NSF® certified and the Water Quality Association® brands which offer the best quality and safety in drinking Water Filtration. Aquasoft™ uses trusted brands like EcoFAST™, Dow® Filmtec membranes, when supplying, installing and servicing water filtration systems. Safety and Quality of your drinking water media should always be a first as we consume it through our bodies.
- 10" - Aquapro 5 Micron Sediment Filter with Clear Housing - NSF® Certified media against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- 10" - Pure High Density Carbon filter with White Housing - WQA® Certified media against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- 10" - Aquapro 1 Micron Sediment filter with White Housing - NSF® Certified media against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- 50 (Gallon per day) Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- Electric Booster Pump with Power supply socket.
- EcoFAST™ ECO5 Post Carbon filter.
- John Guest® LLDPE 1/4'' Tubing 4 metres.
- 3 Gallon Plastic External Tank Reservoir (inhibits oxidation in time where moisture naturally occurs) with internal bladder for water storage.
- Organic Re-mineralization Filter - Consists of Calcium, quartz and sandstone. Mineralizes your drinking water after the filtration of impurities - pH is manipulated organically to increase alkalinity.
- Chrome FLR-03 range of Drinking Water Faucets - The filter unit installs under your sink, while the faucet is installed at the corner of your sink. The provided tubing can be cut to length.
- Choose any Kor BPA 500ml Free Hydration Vessel - Water bottle x 1
We also supply a complete range of Tri-flow taps, Click here
- Mount the filter unit inside your sink cabinet.
- Then install the provided "T" connector or saddle valve provided at your cold water faucet valve.
- Install the included dispenser faucet on your sink or countertop.
- Cut one piece of tubing to fit between the cold water inlet "T" and the inlet of the filter unit.
- Cut the other piece of tubing to fit from the unit outlet to the dispenser faucet.
- All tubing connections are push-fit for easy installation.
- Connect black Reverse Osmosis drain clamp over U bend in sink drain or over washing machine/dish washer drain. Then connect 1/4'' tubing to the drain and connnect to the R/O. done.
The Aquasoft™ Reverse Osmosis 6 stage under-sink Drinking Water Filtration System combines a filtration system with a semi-permeable membrane. The advantage of this is that, with a high-quality system, it will remove a wide range of pollutants and dissolved solids from your drinking water such as:
- Nitrates and other fertilizers
- Atrazine-based herbicides and pesticides
- bad odours and smells
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
Reliable and easy to maintain, as a valued Aquasoft™ Ireland customer you avail of our filter reminder service
- o L 38 x W 22 x H 46 (cm)
It will remove limescale as well but it would not cope alone with removal of limescale in very hard areas. An AQUASOFT water softener would need to be installed along side this unit.
Check out our water softener page by clicking here:
Water Softeners / Limescale Removal
Replacing your water filters
The filters are sold individually or as a set. Filters should be replaced every six months (manufacturer recommended) to keep your water filter functioning effectively. Varying geographical locations in relation to hardness levels impacts greatly the longevity of filter media expiring or ultimately blocking up. As an Aquasoft™ customer, we will select and ensure placement on a tailored filter cycle based on area, manufacturer recommendation and on our experience in this field.
At Aquasoft™ Ireland, we supply high quality filter media and NSF® certified and the Water Quality Association® brands which offer the best quality and safety in drinking Water Filtration. Aquasoft™ uses trusted brands like EcoFAST™, Dow® Filmtec membranes, Everpure® and Doulton® when supplying, installing and servicing water filtration systems. Safety and Quality of your drinking water media should always be a first as we consume it through our bodies.
Filter reminder service*
It is important to change the filters in your water filter system on a regular basis. We will automatically put your name onto our customer database and we will notify you, so that your water filter system keeps functioning effectively. We offer this service for all drinking water systems, wholehouse & Commercial systems.
Products purchased through www.aquasoft.ie have an extended 3 year warranty for intermittent or factory defects which can occur from time to time due to human error. This extension is valid within 30 days of receipt of purchase through serial number and product registration form via Product Registration portal.
Entitles VIP's to exclusive offers and promotions available to registered members only. Register here
This company has a policy of continuous development and reserves the
right to change specifications without notification. For further
clarifications please contact us by clicking here
Reverse Osmosis 6 stage Re-Mineral Filtration System®
- Brand: Aquasoft®
- Product Code: RO6KOR
- Availability: 200000