The Doulton® Ceramic under-sink and 10'' Fluoride housing drinking Water System with added 3riFlow™ TFW-02 Mixer Faucet provides excellent filtration of chlorine, cryptosporidium, cysts, gardia, Fluoride and micro-organisms from your tap water keeping the essential minerals intact.
The Doulton® Ceramic under-sink and 10''Fluoride Water Filter System comes with everything you need to install, this under the sink water filter.
- The unit holds one Doulton Ceramic Supercarb and one Fluoride Filter cartridge.
- The filter unit installs under your sink, while the faucet is installed at the corner of your sink. The provided tubing can be cut to length.
- Made from BPA free food grade acetal and polyester, the HIP is a cost effective and easy to use filter unit.
- Ideal for kitchen (under sink), water cooler, or water fountain installation. Can filter up to 80 gallons per hour of refreshingly clean drinking water on tap. Easy to install and use. Simple to maintain.
- Mount the filter unit inside your sink cabinet.
- Then install the provided "T" connector or saddle valve provided at your cold water faucet valve.
- Install the included dispenser faucet on your sink or countertop.
- Cut one piece of tubing to fit between the cold water inlet "T" and the inlet of the fluoride filter unit. Connect both housings together with fixed tubing.
- Cut the other piece of tubing to fit from the doulton outlet to the dispenser faucet.
- All tubing connections are push-fit for easy installation.
- Doulton® under-counter unit and 10'' Standard Fluoride Filter Housing with 3/8'' push fit ports on both sides
- Doulton® Ceramic candle Supercarb
- Mounting hardware
- Chrome dispenser faucet
- 57" of tubing, Saddle Valve and faucet to tube adapter
Doulton Ceramic Supercarb and fluoride filters
- Pathogenic Bacteria (cholera, typhoid, salmonella, E-coli, etc.).
- Giardia, Cryptosporidium, and other chlorine resistant parasites.
- Particles such as rust down to 0.5 microns in size.
- Filters chlorine and fluoride to improve taste and odor.
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean
- Doulton® - NSF® Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
A choice of Ultracarb candle filter if you require lead removal or a Supercarb Candle comes as standard with Water Filter Kit.
Replacing the filters
The filters are sold individually or as a set. Filters should be replaced every six months (manufacturer recommended) to keep your water filter functioning effectively. Varying geographical locations in relation to hardness levels impacts greatly the longevity of filter media expiring or ultimately blocking up. As an Aquasoft™ customer, we will select and ensure placement on a tailored filter cycle based on area, manufacturer recommendation and on our experience in this field.
At Aquasoft™ Ireland, we supply high quality filter media and NSF® certified and the Water Quality Association® brands which offer the best quality and safety in drinking Water Filtration. Aquasoft™ uses trusted brands like Watts®, Dow® Filmtec membranes, Everpure® and Doulton® when supplying, installing and servicing water filtration systems. Safety and Quality of your drinking water media should always be a first as we consume it through our bodies.
Filter reminder service*
It is important to change the filters in your water filter system on a regular basis. We will automatically put your name onto our customer database and we will notify you, so that your water filter system keeps functioning effectively. We offer this service for all drinking water systems, wholehouse & Commercial systems.
Products purchased through www.aquasoft.ie have an extended 3 year warranty for intermittent or factory defects which can occur from time to time due to human error. This extension is valid within 30 days of receipt of purchase through serial number and product registration form via Product Registration portal.
Entitles VIP's to exclusive offers and promotions available to registered members only. Register here
|Fluoride Filter (Alumina)||0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm) Pressure Requirements: 10 psi -125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock|
|Fluoride Filter (Alumina)||500 Gallons (1,892.71 L)|
Doulton® HIP & 10'' Fluoride + 3riFlow TFW-02
- Brand: Doulton® + Standard 10'' Activated Alumina
- Product Code: Doulton® HIP & 10'' Fluoride + 3RiFlow TFW-02
- Availability: In Stock